Thursday, June 15, 2023

♪Every Praise♪

 Monday, June 5, 2023 (7:43 a.m.)

Tahoe Vista, CA

Blessed God,


Thank You! I had chills. Then tears. As soon as the music began yesterday. And again just now.


♪Every Praise♪ by Hezekiah Walker. It still gets me. Every single time. Such Truth. And passion.


Thank You Father. Thank You for the reminder that ♪Every Praise is to our God Every word of worship, with one accord Every praise, every praise Is to our God♪


Lord, it’s the simplicity. And again the passion with which it is sung.


♪Sing hallelujah to our God Glory hallelujah is due our God Every praise, every praise Is to our God♪


“Praise the LORD! How good it is to sing praises to our God! How delightful and how right!” (Psalm 147:1).


♪God my Savior God my Healer God my Deliverer Yes He is, yes He is♪


Thank You that You are Dearest God. There is no limit to all that You are.


Father, I ask You to use me this day. To Your good. And for Your glory. I love You. I need, trust and want You. You know Your plan. I want to be made pliable by Your good and all knowing hands.


Thou truly ARE the Potter. And I am Your clay (Isaiah 64:8). Thank You Father. ♪Every praise is to [You] our God Every word of worship…♪


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(239 words ~ 8:52 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment