Thursday, June 15, 2023

Hi God.

 Thursday, June 8, 2023 (8:32 a.m.)

Tahoe Vista, CA

Hi God.


Hm… Yes. Hi.


Thoughts swirl. There’s thanks and praise in here somewhere. A smile. The reminder that I truly am glad. Thank You that I am.


Rather than list and hunt and seek and find, this morning I want to be content simply telling You “Hi.” Knowing, trusting, believing that You are here with me. Accepting what I have to offer.


Blessed God, I don’t want to be in charge today. In control. I look to You for that. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7) for You to be the ♪Good Good Father♪ You are.


Thank You for this day which You have made. I very much want to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). I look to You to lead and guide me to the places You would have me go. And the things You would have me do.


The smile is real. Deep. Sincere. Use me exactly as You alone know is best. Loving You, others and myself with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


You did that for us yesterday. Driving north to new-to-us destinations. Visiting with loved ones. Sharing our hearts with one another.


Yes Father, this is all You. You deserve so much more than the simple “Hi God” with which I began. It is real. Honest. What I have at the moment. And I like to believe You will accept it in the spirit in which it is given. Simply. Honestly. Openly. Willingly. Expectedly.


Yes. I confess to expecting You to accept me exactly as I come. Asking that You root out all that is not pleasing to You. Wanting You to work in, with, by, through and for me as only You can.


Father, I love, need, trust and want You as Lord of my life. Do all You must. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(323 words ~ 9:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment