Friday, June 23, 2023

"Let's celebrate and be glad today"

 Thursday, June 22, 2023 (5:13 a.m.)


Awesome, Glorious, Good and Gracious God,


Thank You

(5:40 a.m.)


Yes. Thank You. You provide so many reasons for us to be grateful. Thank You.


Use me this day [that You have made (Psalm 118:24a)]. I want to “rejoice and be glad in it” (118:24b). Mm, yes. We have so many reasons for rejoicing!


Your Word for one! We get to turn to it repeatedly. Waking. Sleeping. And all the hours in between.

(6:40 a.m.)


Take just now for instance. I came before You and started singing. First it was ♪Our God is an Awesome God♪ Followed almost immediately by ♪I love You For So Many Reasons


And now? ♪Dance With Me I want to be your partner Can’t you see?♪ Thank You Father that I truly am beginning to see!


Turning to Psalm 118 in the Contemporary English Version of Your Word my smile is huge. Both inside and out. Thank You God.


“Tell the LORD how thankful you are, because He is kind and always merciful” (v. 1). Mm. Yes. You are!


Reading down to verse 21 I’ve begun singing another song. ♪Sing praise, sing praise His love endures Forever


Thank You Lord that Your love DOES endure forever! ‘My power and my strength come from You Dear LORD. You HAVE saved me!’ (v. 118:14).


“The stone that the builders tossed aside has now become the most important stone. The LORD has done this, and it is amazing to us. This day belongs to the LORD! Let’s celebrate and be glad today” (vs. 23-24).


Yes. Yes. Yes! “Tell the LORD how thankful you are, because He is kind and always merciful” (29). You are. And I am grateful.


Use me this day Dearest Dad. Exactly as You know is best. Thanking. Praising. Celebrating. And being glad.


I love, need, trust and want You. Do all You must Blessed Father. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(332 words ~ 7:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment