Sunday, June 25, 2023

less than glad

 Sunday, June 25, 2023 (7:22 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m confessing to feeling less than glad this morning. Not quite sad. Something in the middle there.


Rather than trying to pretend it away, I’m bringing it right to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Turning to You. Wanting You to be glorified. Mm. Thank You for bringing my thoughts back to You.


Yes Lord. I want You to ♪Be Glorified today♪ In my life. Through my thoughts, words and actions.


This degree of sadness is more than I want. Do all You must Dear Lord.


Apathetic. Laodicean. See Revelation 3:15-19.


And now? A smile. And tears. Ephesians 3:14-21.

(8:15 a.m. - church service)


♪Here is where I lay it down This Is My Surrender… do whatever You want to do … Your way is better♪


Forget the past, press on toward the goal which is heaven (apostle Paul, Philippians 3:12-14). Live eternity even now. Man wants us to be ashamed.


(8:48  a.m.)


I know what it is God. I’m wanting to protect myself. From hurt. It’s fear.


(9:17 a.m.)


Watching church online and Pastor John [New Hope Oahu] finished by encouraging us to “Be prepared rather than scared.” Yes please Lord. Continue Your work in me.


Use us in memorizing Your Word that we will stand firmly on and stay our minds on It. Lord, we love You. We need You. We trust and want You. Do all You must in making us into the people You created us to be.


Now, back to the song that I was singing at 3:23 this morning. ♪Let There Be Peace on Earth and let it begin with me Let there be peace on earth The peace that was meant to be. With God as our Father Brothers all are we. Let me walk with my brother In perfect harmony. Let peace begin with me, Let this be the moment now. With ev’ry step I take Let this be my solemn vow; To take each moment and live Each moment in peace eternally. Let there be peace on earth And let it begin with me♪


Yes. Please. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(365 words ~ 9:39 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment