Thursday, June 15, 2023

another big smile

 Friday, June 2, 2023 (6:13 a.m.)

Mammoth Lakes, CA

Awesome, Blessed, Holy Father God,


Thank You that You are! All those things. And so much more. Good. Great. Glorious. Gracious.


Thank You for Your Word. Your love. Your Truth. Your promises. We are so blessed to be Yours. And how well we know it!

(6:36 a.m.)


Time spent searching those words [‘and how well we know it’] yields me another big smile. Comfort. Hope. A challenge. Peace. Contentment.


Hebrews 12:14-17 A Call to Listen to God The Message.


Father, You bless us so incredibly much. I want to heed the unknown author’s direction of listening to You. And obeying.


Yes Lord.


♪When we walk with the Lord In the light of His Word, what a glory He sheds on our way! While we do His good will, He abides with us still and with all who will Trust and Obey


Yes please, Lord. I long to “Try to live in peace with everyone, and seek to live a clean and holy life…” (Hebrews 12:14a). Looking after each other. “Watch[ing] out that no bitter root of unbelief rises up” (15).


Growing angry and bitter is a choice. Much as is forgiveness and letting go of hurts, injustices and bitterness.


I want to rejoice and be glad in this day that You have made (Psalm 118:24). Do all You must in reminding me how precious are the smiles and songs that come from You.


You are so good. And how well I know it.


And would You just look at that?! There’s the verse. The one for which I had gone searching.


Psalm 139:14 (New Living Translation). “Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it.” Indeed! How well I know it.


Thank You Father. For every single blessing You provide. Whether in the form of challenge or ease. You always know best. Do all You must that we will serve You as You have planned.


I love You. I need You. I trust You. And want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(363 words ~ 7:14  a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment