Wednesday, March 8, 2023

yesterday, today and forever

 Wednesday, March 8, 2023 (6:22 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Yes! Thank You for so many things. So many reasons.


You don’t change. Circumstances do. Weather does. You don’t. Thank You that You don’t.


I confess to You this morning Dear Lord, the hiding I’ve been attempting. Wanting to not be afraid of things I myself cannot change I try to ignore them. Not my best approach.


I bring it all to You Dearest God. Asking (Matthew 7:7) You to steady me with Your victorious right hand (Isaiah 41:10). Oh, thank You that You do!


Your Word of Truth and promises tells us that You do not change (Malachi 3:6). Thank You that You don’t.


I just read the words “when the future becomes history.”  Even here You stay the same. Yes! Hebrews 13:8 tells us “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.”


And now, a question that has haunted me this past week. Reading of a group that opposes the teachings and belief of the holy Trinity, I wonder Lord. Are You, Jesus and Your Holy Spirit truly three-in-One?


Here I go. Peeling another onion of wonders!


Go ahead of me this day Dearest God. Behind. Above. Below. Beside. And within me. All encompassing me with Your presence. Keeping my heart, soul, mind and strength firmly set on You. ♪Only YOU have the power to move me♪


I love You Lord. I need, trust and want You. Use me as only You knows is best. Loving You, others and myself as we go. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(261 words ~ 7:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment