Thursday, March 2, 2023

heartsongs

 Thursday, March 2, 2023 (6:20 a.m.)

Thank You God.

(6:40 a.m.)

Yes Lord. Thank You!


The smile on my face reflects the joy in my heart. Peace brought on again by music.


Father, thank You for the songs in my heart. Mm, yes Lord. Heartsongs.


Waking to a fairly easily identified tune. Changing the first word and it fits perfectly. ♪Jesus, I’m-A Want You♪ Yes! Perfect words from my heart to Yours.


“Jesus, I’m-a need You. You’re the only One I care enough to hurt about. Maybe I’m-a crazy But I just can’t live without Your lovin’ and affection Givin’ me direction Like a guiding light to help me through my darkest hour Lately I’m-a prayin’ That You’ll always be a stayin’ beside me.”


Blessed God, I love the way You use music to bring my heart, soul and mind to the Truth of Your Word. I look to Your standard in guiding us Dear Lord. Trusting Your timing, not mine.


I want to hear Your voice over the condemnation that often enters my thinking. Thank You for singing to me. Reminding me of my worth in You.


♪Used to be my life was just emotions passing by Then You came along and made me laugh and made me cry You taught me why Jesus I’m-a want You Jesus I’m-a need You♪ Thank You for making Yourself available to all.


Continue guiding and directing me Lord. Use me as You alone know is best. Wonderfully complex (Psalm 139:14) as I am. Made in Your image (Genesis 1:27). I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You Lord. Amen.

(278 words ~ 8:03 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment