Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Thy hand

 Wednesday, March 29, 2023 (6:36 a.m.)

Big smile! Thanks Dad.


Without knowing the phrase, I awoke with the words “Thy/Thou hand hath provided.” Thank You God that it was an easy find. ♪Great Is Thy Faithfulness♪


(7:31 a.m.)


The peace I am experiencing because of You, Your Word and Your faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22-23) astounds me. Father, I am truly grateful. Thank You.


Focusing on Your Truth and promises rather than the problems we encounter is a choice I want to make. All day. Every single day.


Psalm119:11

2 Corinthians 4:17

2 Timothy 3:17-18


In Truth Lord, I want to live Your Word. Always being full of joy in You (Philippians 4:4). Considerate in all I do. Remembering that You are coming soon (v.5).


Father God, You have been instilling in me the importance of not worrying about anything; instead, praying about everything.Telling You what we need, and thanking You for all You have done (6).


That’s exactly where this peace originates! “Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as You live in Christ Jesus” (v. 7).


Father, You are fully aware of the needs and the sadnesses of this world. Thank You that You call us to look to You instead.


“And now, Dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise” (8).


Yes Dearest Dad! “Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me [the apostle Paul] - everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with You” (9). Oh, yes!


Thank You Dear Lord, for the craving You are instilling in my heart. My soul. My mind. The genuine desire to learn and live Your Word.


Teach me this day Dearest God. So I will ‘put on every piece of Your armor so I will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle I will still be standing firm’ (Ephesians 6:13).


Yes Lord. I want to “take up every piece of war equipment God provides” (Complete Jewish Bible). Keep working in, with, by, through and for me. Using all as Thy hand hath provided.


I love You Lord. I need, trust and want You. Do as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(426 words ~ 9:18 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment