Thursday, March 9, 2023

Enough!

 Thursday, March 9, 2023 (6:10 a.m.)


Most Dear and Blessed, Awesome Father God,


Thank You that You are. Dear. Blessed. Awesome. Father God.


Speak with me this morning I ask (Matthew 7:7). About all that You are. And that which I am not.


Like a loser. I am made in Your image (Genesis 1:27). That means I can’t possibly be all the negative things my mind tells me I am. Help me focus on all Your Word of Truth and promises says I am in Christ.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Romans 12:2

Ephesians 4:22-24

Philippians 4:13

(7:37 a.m.)

Holy God,


For the first time in quite some while I’ve stayed right here with You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking. Reading. Wanting. Listening. Learning. Questioning. Doubting. Wondering. Trusting. Believing.


Father, I need You! The more I read, the less I understand. Thank You! Thank You for reminding me that in and of myself I will never be enough. I can’t know enough. Love enough. Be enough.


1 Kings 17:8-24

Psalm 16:11; 23; 73:23-26

Matthew 11:28-30

2 Corinthians 11:30; 12:1-10


♪The moon and the stars declare who You are♪ [Cannons]

(8:08 a.m.)

Oh Most Dear and Holy God,


I’m still here. Reading more and more about YOU being enough.


Thank You Lord. Praise You Father.


I am to reflect You as the moon does the sun. I will never, ever be You! But others can see You in me as long as I stay connected to You. This I ask in Your Son’s most holy name.


YOU can change all my misconceptions, comparisons and feelings of lacking. “For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority” (Colossians 2:9-10).


You are enough! Sufficient. And I am made complete in and with, by, through and for You. Do all You must that I will live this day reflecting You well.


I love You. I need You. I trust and want You as Lord of my life. Use me as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(380 words ~ 8:27 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment