Tuesday, March 28, 2023

storing treasures in Heaven

 Tuesday, March 28, 2023 (7:05 a.m.)

Thank You Father,


More learning. Fewer mistakes. More grace. And forgiveness. Thank You!


(7:43 a.m.)


It takes no time at all for me to get distracted! One thought [sheep counting] leads to a simple search. Followed by so many options,


Thank You Lord for bringing me right back to You. And Your Word. Here I seek Your guidance in what comes next.


Seeking first Your kingdom (Matthew 6:33). Yes! Mm. All the way up to verse 19. Under the title Teaching about Money and Possessions. Oh yes Dear Lord. Teach me that I will learn.


Yes! I want to live this day in You. With You. By, through and for You. I confess the fear that comes over me when considering making the slightest change.


Following a “see also” notation in Illustrated Bible Handbook, I turn to Luke Chapter 12. Jesus on Materialism. Lord, I want to learn. I look to You to teach me “to love and to trust YOU - and to value persons above our possessions.”


You are good. You are able to do all that I am unable on my own. Use me dear Lord. As only You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(217 words ~ 8:24 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment