Friday, March 24, 2023

"Thank You"

 Friday, March 24, 2023 (7:37 a.m.)

Blessed, Loving, Holy God,


Thank You. It’s in You we live. And move. And have our being (Acts 17:28). Thank You for Your Truth.


Thank You that just by saying “Thank You” I receive a sense of freedom. Excitement. A desire to know and learn more.

(8:42 a.m.)


Taking time to read more in Your Word [Psalm 36:9; Colossians 1:15-17; 1 John 4:12] I am filled with hope. A true anticipation of Your good things to come.


Yes Father! All I did was thank You and You immediately started filling in my blanks.


Use me this day Dearest Dad. Exactly as You know is best. Encouraging Your love, faith and forgiveness as we go. I love, need, trust and want You. THANK YOU! Praise You. Amen.

(138 words ~ 9:01 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment