Sunday, March 26, 2023

in its entirety

 Sunday, March 26, 2023 (6:51 a.m.)


♪The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. He leadeth me beside still water…♪


Father, thank You. Every time I woke during the night, singing this put me right back to sleep. My desire to learn this psalm in its entirety grows. Thank You God.


Words and incomplete phrases from it came through. Restoreth. Soul. Paths of righteousness. Namesake. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. Rod and staff. Comfort me. Preparest a table. Enemies. Anointeth my head with oil. Cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy. Dwell in the house of the Lord. Forever.


I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You Dearest Dad, keep working that it all comes together for me. Fully. Completely. As a whole. Not just the bits and pieces it is now.


Father, I love You. I want Your Word to be the guiding force of my life. If I don’t know it, how can I live it?


Quoting again the King James Version:


“The LORD is my Shepherd; I shall not want (v. 1)

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters (2).

He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake (3).

Yea, though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me (4).

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over (5).

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever (6).”


Yes Father! “This is the day that You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!” (Psalm 118:24). Do all You must in empowering and enabling me to Your good and glorious end.


I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You for continuing to mold my heart, soul, mind and strength as You know is best. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(373 words ~ 8:28 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment