Friday, March 10, 2023

mosaic masterpiece

 Friday, March 10, 2023 (7:36 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. You love us. So much! Thank You that You do.


My thinking takes me all over the place Dear Lord. Past. Present. Mistakes. Successes. Wins. Losses. Hopes. Dreams. Reality.


I look to You most Holy God. Asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) for the Oneness and Peace in Christ (The Life Recovery Bible Ephesians 2:11-18) Your Word promises.


Thank You that we are able to come into Your presence trusting that our Self-Perception (vs. 1-13) will be aligned with Your Truth. Thank You for the opportunities You provide to be Made Alive with Christ (1-10). To truly be Your masterpiece!


kintsugi - The Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold or similar material, highlighting the cracks instead of disguising them.


Psalm 34:18, 147:3

(8:37 a.m.)

I’m still here. Searching. Finding. Smiling. Hoping.


Father God, You are changing my mindset. Helping me hope. Stand firm in and on Your Word of Truth and promises.


YOU can do all the things I can’t Dear Lord! Taking my mistakes and brokenness and making them into something beautiful. Your mosaic masterpiece. Highlighting my cracks instead of me working so hard to try and hide them. Holy God, I trust You to do this. In, with, by, through and for me.


In Jesus I am redeemed. Restored. Renewed. Remade. “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago” (Ephesians 2:10).

(9:11 a.m.)


Taking time to look into creating a paper mosaic, I present to You my desire to create art. I look to You Dearest God to rid me of my fear of failure. I want to trust You to open my heart, soul, mind and strength to the possibility of beauty untold.


Father God, I love You. I need, trust and want You to ♪Have Thine Own Way, Lord! Have Thine own way! Thou art the Potter, I am the clay. Mold me and make me after Thy will, While I am waiting, yielded and still♪ (Isaiah 64:8).


Yes! Father, I want You to search me and wash me, touch me and heal me as only You know is best.


The Message (Ephesians 2:7-10) tells us “Now God has us where He wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus. Saving is all His idea and all His work. All we do is trust Him enough to let Him do it. It’s God’s gift from the start to finish! We don’t play the major role. If we did, we’d probably go around bragging that we’d done the whole thing! No, we neither make nor save ourselves. God does both the making and the saving. He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join Him in the work He does, the good work He has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing.”


In other translations we are described as Your workmanship. Master work. Work of art. Handiwork. Accomplishment. New. Creation. Masterpiece. Born afresh in Christ. Creative work. Belonging to Christ Jesus. Prepared beforehand. Made to do good things.


And this from The Voice. “For we are the product of His hand, heaven’s poetry etched on lives, created in the Anointed, Jesus, to accomplish the good works God arranged long ago.”


Holy Father God. You know my struggle with self worth. My tendency to find myself lacking. Thank You for the work You are doing in changing that.


(10:32 a.m.)


A phone interruption. Declaring Your grace. Your goodness. Affirming that it is in YOU “we live and move and have our being” (Acts 17:28).


Coming back here just now I’m singing ♪My life is in You, Lord My strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord In You, it’s in You I will praise You with all of my heart I will praise You with all of my hope With all of my life, and all of my strength All of my hope is in You♪


Thank You that You are our hope! Our Lord. Our God. Our Maker. Yes! Do all You know is best this day. In, with, by, through and for me. Using me for Your good and Your glory.


I love You. I need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(747 words ~ 10:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment