Wednesday, March 1, 2023

raising hallelujahs

 Wednesday, March 1, 2023 (7:41 a.m.)

Blessed, Precious, Awesome, Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. Bless You. Keep You. I am here raising hallelujahs to Your most dear and holy name.


Thank You God for the song that kept singing to me throughout the night. Unsure of its title, I am grateful for the Truth it sings.


I knew something roared. Was it a lion? (1 Peter 5:8). Thunder? (Psalm 77:17). No! It’s my PRAISES! ♪… in the middle of the storm♪


Thank You Father! You bless us. You keep us. Why? Because ♪the King is alive♪


“Death is defeated.” And we get to “sing a little louder.” Thank and praise You Lord.


We get to raise hallelujahs! ♪In the presence of [our] enemies (Psalm 23:5)… louder than the unbelief… [our] weapon is a melody… heaven comes to fight for me♪ As well as all who need You.


Thank You for the recognition that comes every single time I notice I am smiling. You are completely within the hope that rises ♪up from the ashes♪ Especially ♪in the middle of the mystery♪ when I realize ♪fear, you lost your hold on me!♪


Father, these are Truths with which I am truly grateful. You provide for all our needs. Empowering and enabling us to ♪Sing a little louder♪ Stand a little firmer. Straighter. Taller. Stronger.


You are our Counter to every fearful thought the enemy throws at us. You hide us in Your sanctuary (Psalm 27:5). Lifting us out of pits of despair. Setting our feet on solid ground. Steadying us as we walk along (Psalm 40:2).


I want to raise hallelujahs to You this day Dearest God. Thanking. Praising. Trusting. Believing. Use me as You know is best.


I love You. And I am intentionally raising hallelujahs to You. Thank You Father. Praise You. Amen.

(307 words ~ 8:42 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment