Monday, March 20, 2023

holding hands

 Monday, March 20, 2023 (5:55 a.m.)

Thank You God.


So many songs already this morning.


Seek Ye First (Matthew 6:33)

The Lord’s Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13)

This Is the Day (Psalm 118:24)

The Lord Is My Shepherd (Psalm 23)

Holy Water - Your forgiveness

I Want to Hold YOUR Hand (Psalm 63:8, Isaiah 41:10; 13)


Big smile!


Thinking there was another song, it’s already here! ♪I don’t want to abuse Your grace♪ is right there in the middle of Holy Water.


Blessed God, I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) You to keep singing to me. Like right now. ♪Put Your Hand in the Hand… of the Man from Galilee♪


Dearest, dearest Father. Thank You for ALL the ways You get our attention back on You. Reminding us that it is Your hand we will do best to hold onto.


I want very much to be led by You this day. Beside the still waters (Psalm 23:2b). Along right paths (v. 3b).


I love You. I need, trust and want to hold Your hand all this day. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(194 words ~ 7:02 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment