Friday, November 4, 2022

"I love You."

 Friday, November 4, 2022 (5:37 a.m.)

Holy God,


I love You. Thank You for all the reasons we are able to say this to You.


(6:48 a.m.)


First introduced to the ease with which we get to express ourselves to You over 45 years ago. During a children’s sermon. “I love You.”


Short. Sweet. Says it all.


Reading the various things written in Your Word and on the internet again I simply say, “I love You.” Thank You Father that many times the less said truly is the better.


Use me this day Dear Lord. Exactly as You know is best. Loving You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. And my neighbor as myself (Mark 12:30-31). Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(128 words ~ 7:10 a.m.)


P.S. ♪I Love You Lord and I lift my voice To worship You O my soul, rejoice! Take joy, my King in what You hear May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪


Short. Sweet. To the point! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment