Monday, November 14, 2022

"to know God"

 Monday, November 14, 2022 (6:00 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You that we get to know You as blessed. Thank You that just by saying that I am again reading Ephesians 1:15-20. Paul’s Prayer for Spiritual Wisdom.


Focusing mainly on verse seventeen, I read various translations. Father, thank You for others who love You and Your Word.


Contemporary English Version. “I ask the glorious Father and God of our Lord Jesus Christ to give you His Spirit. The Spirit will make you wise and let you understand what it means to know God.”


Mm, yes. I want to know You, Lord. As You want to be known by us.


Paul continued. “My prayer is that light will flood your hearts and you will understand the hope given to you when God chose you. Then you will discover the glorious blessings that will be yours together with all God’s people.”


I love You Lord. And I ask You to continue Your work in making us wise. Truly letting us understand what it means to know You.


Yes. Have Your will and Your way in, with, by, through and for us. Using us as You know is best. Glorifying and enjoying You forever. Beginning today. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(211 words ~ 6:54 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment