Sunday, November 27, 2022

"serving the Lord with gladness"

 Sunday, November  27, 2022 (6:14 a.m.)

Most dear, blessed and holy God,


Thank You. You have so much [ALL] of Your joy for us to experience. Each and every single day. Thank You Father.


Psalm 4:7, 28:7, 43:4, 100:2

Galatians 5:22


Lord God, I don’t have words. My heart is overflowing with hope. The word for the candle that is traditionally lit on the first day of Advent. Signifying the hope we have in the coming of the Christ.


Blessed God, my thoughts are all over the place this morning. Beginning with joy. Shifting to hope. And ultimately the desire to serve You with gladness.


Mm, yes. Hope. Joy. Serving. Gladness. I read Your Word and my heart wants to take it all in. Father God, I truly want to serve You with gladness. Teach me how, I pray.

(10:24 a.m.)


Two virtual church services and a visit from a much loved one later and again I truly thank You for YOUR joy that You have for us to experience. That same joy that is our strength (Nehemiah 8:10). Empower and enable me in using it to serve You with gladness all this day.


I love You Lord. We need, trust and want You as Lord of our lives. Use us. Thank and praise You. Amen!

(225 words ~ 10:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment