Thursday, November 3, 2022

intermittent rain

 Thursday, November 3, 2022 (5:04 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You.


We had rain yesterday. Light. Gentle. Intermittent rain. Until it was gone. Lord God, thank You for the reminder of Your tender care of us.


Thank You that there is nothing intermittent about Your love for us. Reminders of it abound and surround us. Thank You for the promptings You provide for us to remember and be grateful to You.


Intermittent rain allowed us to slow down. Take a good look. Recall past rainy days. Be excited. Thankful. Glad.


Blessed Father, You have enabled, encouraged, nurtured us in our relationship with You. And one another.


I watched an example of kind forgiveness yesterday. One person offering compassionate understanding to another’s circumstance.


Father, how I want to be consistently kind. Patient. Forgiving. Yes. Work with me I pray. In. By. Through. And for me. Making me into the woman You created me to be.

(6:42 a.m.)


One who loves You with all her heart, soul, mind and strength. And her neighbor as herself (Mark 12:30-31).


The sinful woman, who anointed Jesus’ feet with her tears, hair and expensive perfume (Luke 7:36-50) gives us such a wonderful example of faith. Caring most about Him. More than anything else.


Thank You God for the forgiveness He provided her. And us. I want to be consistent in my forgiveness. Of others. And myself.


Thank You that You are such a good, good Father. Use me today as You know is best. Loving. Forgiving. And kind. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(263 words ~ 6:55 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment