Saturday, November 12, 2022

letting go and trusting...

 Saturday, November 12, 2022 (6:15 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. We are so incredibly and gratefully blessed. We have truly “taste[d] and see[n] that the LORD is good” (Psalm 34:8a). Thank You Father. Thank You.


I am asking You to lead me this day. Going where and doing what You know is best. There were plans. I’m asking Your deciding vote as to if we are to keep them or not.

(7:09 a.m.)


Reading more about blessings. Now I’m singing of counting them. Thank You Father.


♪I’ve been given a hope and a future I’ve been blessed beyond all measure I am Counting Every Blessing, counting every blessing Letting go and trusting when I cannot see♪


Oh! Just look at that phrase. “Letting go and trusting...” Yes!


Use us this day Dear Lord. Lead us. Guide us. Enveloping and empowering us as You know is best. We love You. We need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(172 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment