Friday, November 11, 2022

worship

 Thursday, November 10, 2022 (5:19 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


♪I Love You Lord and I lift my voice to worship You Oh my soul rejoice Take joy my King in what You hear Let it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪

(5:48 a.m.)


Thank You Father. A half hearted approach to greeting You has become a wholehearted lesson in worship. What it is. And isn’t. How it differs from person to person. Lead me Lord, in learning more. Psalm 95.


I DO love You Lord! I am struck by these words from John Piper many years ago, “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.” Yes please! Sign me up for being satisfied in You Blessed Lord.

(6:40 a.m.)


♪Come, Let Us Worship and Bow Down♪ (Psalm 95:6).

(7:06 a.m.)


Mm, yes. Holy, Blessed, Worthy God. ♪Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the Lord, our God, our Maker. For YOU are our God, and we are the people of YOUR pasture, And the sheep of Your hand, just the sheep of Your hand♪


Lord God, how I thank You for calling us to You. Reminding us that Your are to be trusted and adored. Teach, empower and enable me to this very end. That I would truly learn to glorify You. Through worship.


Illustrated Bible Handbook says this, “Psalm 95. A call to rejoice, worship, and hear God’s voice.” Again I say, “Yes please!”


The second part to verse seven calls us to “listen to what He says” (Expanded Bible).


“Oh, that you would hear Him calling you today and come to Him!’ (The Living Bible).


“Drop everything and listen, listen as He speaks” (The Message).


“If only you would listen to His voice today” (New Catholic Bible).


Yes, please, Dear Lord. I want to hear Your voice. ♪Deny myself, pick up my cross and follow Jesus, He is the Way, Truth and Life♪ (Matthew 16:24).


Again I come back to where we began. ♪I love You Lord! And I lift my voice, To worship  You, oh, my soul, rejoice! Take joy, my King, in what You hear, May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪ (Psalm 101).


Father, I confess to You now the distractedness I have been experiencing this week. I ask You to intercede on my behalf. Do all You must in keeping me present. Paying proper attention to the tasks at hand.


And again comes ♪I love You Lord…♪ I honestly do! Apply this truth as my worship of You. Thank You. Truly praise You. Use me as You know is best. Amen.

(449 words ~ 7:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment