Thursday, November 24, 2022

Rescued!

Thursday, November 24, 2022 (4:33 a.m.)


Most Dear and Blessed Holy Father God,


There are so many words for describing You. Thank You Lord.

(5:37 a.m.)


I confess to the multitude of thoughts that are distracting me this morning. You have blessed us so incredibly much. I want to better express my thanks to You Dear Lord.


Tears keep forming. As does an element of fear. Is this why Lauren Daigle sang to me throughout the night?


I apologize Lord. I am unable to follow a single thought to completion.


Thank You for the tears that are now freely falling. Thank You that You know my heart. I don’t have to keep trying to make sense to You.


Again the chorus from ♪Rescue♪ builds with intensity. ♪I [You singing through her here] will send out an army To find you in the middle of the darkest night It’s true, I will rescue you♪


Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. I want to honor, glorify and enjoy You this Thanksgiving day. Exactly as You know is best.


I ask You to supply every single peaceful, loving, kind spiritual fruit (Galatians 5:22-23) You have for us. Yes! Finally a smile. A straighter stance. Firmly planted in Your Word. Stay our minds on You Dear Lord.


Be glorified in, with, by, through and for us. Envelope us completely with Your presence. ♪Holy Spirit, You are welcome here♪ all day long!


Use us as You know is best. We love, need, trust and want You. Thank You Lord. Praise You God. ♪Be Glorified♪ Amen.

(266 words ~ 6:24 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment