Friday, November 18, 2022

balanced

 Wednesday, November 16, 2022 (6:36 a.m.)

Laughlin, NV

Thank You God,


Thank You for sleep. And rest. And wind. And music. And thoughts. And dreams. And Truth. YOUR Truth.


Thank You Dearest, Blessed God that we are balanced by Your Truth. Thank You that we are able to find our balance in You. With You. By You. Through You. For You.


Hebrews 10:22

Proverbs 19:11


Reading about becoming balanced with You, I come across the possibility of living unoffended. Not reacting or responding emotionally to slights or unseemliness. Being balanced instead by the God of all creation. Yes please!


We are reminded that by letting You have every part of our being and life we are then able to live and love well. Oh yes Dearest God. We want You to be our defining balance.


My body is learning to release unnecessary tension. Thank You that You are teaching me to release unwanted emotional, spiritual and mental discords as well.


How truly balanced I want to live this day. Loving You, others and myself with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31). Giving every encounter to You before responding.


Breathing out the ills of the world, while taking in the Truth of Your Word. Mm, yes Blessed God. Balanced! Use me in this practice Dear Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(227 words ~ 7:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment