Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Time.

 Wednesday, November 9, 2022 (4:41 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. You provide our every single need Dear Lord. Thank You.

(5:08 a.m.)


Thank You for time to sit with You. Time to explore. Time to listen. Time. Yes Lord. You provide us time.

(5:28 a.m.)


Time to think. And thank. Search. And find. Repent. Repeat. I ask You to use me this day Dearest God and Father for Your good and to Your glory. Using well the time You allow us. In joy and celebration of who You are and all You do.


A Time for EverythingNew Catholic Bible has Footnotes for Ecclesiastes 3:1. Pointing out that “we participate better in God’s creation when we accept each moment as a gift.” Mm, yes Dear Lord!


I want very much to keep You at the forefront of every moment this day.


(6:17 A.M.)


Following one footnote to another verse I sit here blessed Dear Lord. The Truth of there truly being a time for everything (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8) is reiterated throughout Your Word. Proverbs 16:1, 9; 19:21; James 4:13-15.

(6:31 a.m)


Lord God, keep my focus on You. Your will. Your way. Your time. Yes Lord. YOUR time. Not mine!


You know best. You know Your plan. All the fear and dread I could ever bring to You over election results do not compare to the blessings You have preset for each of us. A time for everything, indeed. Truly.


Father, lead and guide me this day. My thoughts. And praises. Cover all fear with Your Truth. “For everything there is a season, and a time for every activity under heaven” (Ecclesiastes 3:1). It IS in You we trust! Do all You must. In, with, by, through and for each and every single one of us Dear Lord.


I love You. I need, trust and want You. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(332 words ~ 6:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment