Sunday, November 6, 2022

ever present

 Sunday, November 6, 2022 (5:18 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy, Loving God,


I’m confessing sadness this morning Lord. I love You. I’m loved by You. How can I even begin to justify such a discrepancy?! I can’t! You can. I’ll let You.


Thank You that You know my heart (Proverbs 21:2) Dearest God. Thank You that we get to come before You exactly as we are. We 

(6:03 a.m.)


… are blessed to follow our thoughts into Your Word. Lord God, You know my ramblings. Where they begin. And end. Thank You that I don’t have to try and change them all into making any sense. I get to bring them to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7) Your ever present 

(6:22 a.m.)


Yes! Your ever present...  help! That’s what I’m seeking.


Thank You for rifling through my emotions. Showing me the fear I have for the world today. Again I say to You, You know my heart. You know all the concerns I work so hard to avoid (Philippians 4:6).


Lord God, I thank You that I get to come before You saying I need You. I need Your strength. Your power. Your wisdom. Your presence. Your continued presence in my heart. Soul. Mind. And strength.


Dearest, dearest God. Thank You that You ARE “our ever-present help in times of trouble” (Psalm 46:1). I come before You still singing out one of the many songs with which I awoke all those hours ago.


♪It’s me, it’s me, it's me, O Lord, Standin’ In the Need of Prayer…♪ Yes! It’s me. Standing in deep need O Lord.


Use me. Exactly as You know is best. Fear, sadness and all! Please do all I cannot. In. With. By. Through. And for me. I trust You to be my ever present help in times of trouble. Here. Now. And always.


Thank You for the supreme privilege of being allowed and encouraged to call upon Your Holy name. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.


(337 words ~ 6:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment