Tuesday, November 8, 2022

love and trust

 Tuesday, November 8, 2022 (5:48 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I come before You this morning. Curious. Grateful. Trusting. Mm, yes. I trust You, Lord.


And just like that [snap!] I’m singing. And turning in Your Word to learn and know more. ♪I Love You, Lord and I lift my voice To worship You, O my soul, rejoice! Take joy, my King, in what You hear: May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪


Thank You most dear and glorious God. Thank You for Your love that holds us steady. Thank You that in all the various things that we know little to nothing about, You stay true.

(6:22 a.m.)


And here I thank You all the more! The verse associated with this short praise chorus is Psalm 18:1. Concerning this psalm, Illustrated Bible Handbook relates, “Shout out joy and love!” Telling of David’s feelings regarding being “delivered from Saul and his other enemies. In graphic language David portrays God coming to aid His trusting servant.”


Joy and love. Love and trust. Yes please Lord. So many unknowns. Concerns. Out and out misleading lies. We need You God!


David’s words, “I love You, Lord; You are my strength. The LORD is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Savior; my God is my Rock in whom I find protection. He is my Shield, the Power that saves me, and my Place of Safety” (vs. 1-2).


Thank You. Praise You. Use me Blessed God. Loving and trusting You to be and do all You have promised through the ages. I love, need, trust and want You. Be glorified Dear Lord. In my thoughts, words and actions. Amen.


(282 words ~ 6:49 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment