Friday, November 11, 2022

learning differently

 Friday, November 11, 2022 (5:08 a.m.)

Blessed God and Father.


Thank You for BEING our blessed God and Father. Thank You for the things You teach us. All You want us to know and have. Thank You that You are good. Glorious. Great. Gracious. Everything we need.


I heard a phrase yesterday that brought my thinking again to Your Truth. “There is no peace without forgiveness.” Thank You Father for the many ways You speak to us.

(6:03 a.m.)


Like through the beauty of the rising sun just now. Colors changing. Clarity deepening. Thank You God.


Almost an hour has gone by. I’m trying to make sense of the song that’s been singing to me for hours now. Thinking its title to be ♪I’ve got soul, but I’m not a soldier♪ I’m surprised to learn differently.


Aren’t I often surprised to learn differently? And excitedly! Thank You for that as well Dearest God. Remembering to be grateful, forgiving, peaceful opens wide the doors to our hearts. Freeing us to be who You created us to be. Different from one another. "Wonderfully complex" (Psalm 139:14).


♪When there’s nowhere else to run Is there room for one more son One more son If you can hold on… I want to stand up, I want to let go… Another head aches, another heart breaks… I need direction to perfection… Yeah, You know You got to help me out… You’re gonna bring Yourself down Over and in, last call for sin While everyone’s lost, the battle is won With all these things that I’ve done (Time, Truth and hearts) If you can hold on♪


Lord, I don’t know what it is You want to teach me through ♪All These Things That I’ve Done♪ There are many opinions of others to be found. I choose to ask You. Are You speaking of all the things You’ve done on our behalves? Or drawing attention to the marks I’ve missed?


Whatever Your intent, Lord I am so grateful for Your presence. Your provisions. Your Word. Your Way. Lead and guide me in all my different learning.


Landing at Ephesians 2, I am blessed again Dear Lord. “Made Alive with Christ Once you were dead because of your disobedience and your many sins. You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil - the commander of the powers in the unseen world… But God is so rich in mercy and He loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, He gave us life when He raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved!)” [vs. 1-5].


Yes! Your grace! ♪You know You got to help me out, yeah You’re gonna bring Yourself down, yeah♪ Keep singing Your Truth to me dear Lord.


I am safe and saved in You. I get to learn differently. Finding peace through forgiveness as I go. Do all You must in me this day. With. For. By. And through me. I love You. I need, trust and want You to continue being the blessed God and Father You are. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(529 words ~ 7:26 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment