Saturday, November 5, 2022

still learning!

 Saturday, November 5, 2022 (5:23 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You.

(5:55 a.m.)

I’m still learning! Thank You for that.


Thank You for ALL the times I’ve thought I’ve known so much only to be reminded that I really don’t. I’m still learning. So much. About so many things.


Father, I want to live this day as You would have me. Learning as I go. Do all You must to keep my focus on You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.


Reading in Proverbs (1:1-6, 7; 12:1; 18:15), Micah (4:1-4), John (6:43-46), Galatians (3:2-4) I am again reminded of how little I actually know. And how very much there is for me to keep practicing.


Thank You that even here as I consider Your love for each and every single one of us, the music in my head continues on repeat. Changing just one word of the title and several in the song itself I have that dreamy feeling of being whole. In You. With You. By You. Through You. For You.


Replacing the word “standing” with “learning” it fits me well. ♪I’m Still Standing Learning better than I ever did Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid And I’m still standing learning after all this time Picking up the pieces of my life without You always on my my mind♪


Thank You dear God and Father. You know us so well. Our needs. Our faults. And You love us anyway. Always.


Continue teaching me that I will keep learning. Each and every day. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(292 words ~ 7:11 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment