Wednesday, November 23, 2022

more music

 Wednesday, November 23, 2022 (5:08 a.m.)

Most Holy God,


Thank You! There was a lot of music in my head throughout the night. Each time I awoke? More music! Thank You God.


You reminded me that You are ♪The God Who Saves♪ Oh, just look at that! The title is really ♪The God Who Stays♪ That makes sense too!


Lord God, how I thank You for Your Truth. Your love. And for those who are able to put Your loving Truth into musical words. Thank you that we have access to learning how the faith [and struggles] of songwriters lead to memorable music.


Father, I am truly awash with the peace that only comes from You at this very moment. Songfully reminded that Your charge to each and every single one of us is to ♪Love God, Love People♪


You, the God who stays, provide us Your presence. Your peace. Your power. Your providence. Thank You that we have the ability to sing. Smile. Stand firm and stay our minds on the Truth of Your most holy Word.


Asking to take these two songs with me out into this day, I also want to stay aware of the two verses I found associated with them. Hebrews 13:5. Philippians 2:13. Live in me Dear Lord. With. By. Through. And for me.


Quoting a positive, encouraging K~LOVE webpage, I believe Your Truth Dear Lord. “We can only love God and people because He is working in us, giving us the desire and power to do His will (Philippians 2:13). Simply put, our ability to love others comes from God’s strength, not ours.” Amen!


Yes Dear God. Amen to so much of Your Truth!


Thank You that even in looking to the New Testament (Hebrews 13:5) I find this verse to be a quote from Moses to Joshua (Old Testament). “So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail nor abandon you… Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you, He will never fail you nor abandon you” (Deuteronomy 31:6, 8).


Keep singing to me I pray. Using me as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(402 words ~ 6:30 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment