Friday, June 26, 2020

"wow"ed

Friday, June 26, 2020 (5:43 a.m.)

Wow God!


When is the last time I have “wow”ed You? There have been a lot of “thanks You”s. Not too many “Wow”s. I would like to work at changing that.


Yesterday I was completely honest with You. Let You know my needs. And You supplied every single one.


Thank You Father.

(6:26 a.m.)


A smile just now as the time matches the date. Thanks God. I love the ways You provide delights to my heart. My soul. My mind. And even my strength.


And right there? Cue the theme song to Friends. I love it when I see and hear Your presence in the ordinary everyday things we experience. Thank You Lord.


Thank You that as I look to Your Book of Books and find the word “Wow” used twice by the prophet Isaiah (10:15; 14:16). Both times in reference to people and their prideful ways.


Oh most Holy God, how truly I thank You for always being a step ahead of every single need we may experience. When we are honest, open and willing to Your leading, You do not disappoint.


Today Father, I ask You to keep me in Your stead. You know Your best. You are able. And we are so in need of Your omnipotence and presence.


I love You. I need You. And I thank You Lord. Use me Blessed God. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Amen.

(251 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment