Sunday, June 21, 2020

in Spirit

Father’s Day Sunday, June 21, 2020 (6:15 a.m.)

Mm, Father,


♪Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me♪ just started singing as I considered You as our Father. And with that simplicity I’m led to John 4:24.


Holy God, how I thank You for the God and Father that You are. Your Word of Your Truth tells us, “It’s who you are and the way you live that count before God. Your worship must engage your spirit in the pursuit of truth. That’s the kind of people the Father is out looking for: those who are simply and honestly themselves before Him in their worship. God is sheer being Itself - Spirit. Those who worship Him must do it out of their very being, their spirits, their true selves, in adoration” (John 4:23-24).


Yes Father. Yes!


Taking Your Truth over to Illustrated Bible Handbook again I am blessed. “God is not concerned with the externals of religion. Even now God is seeking ‘true worshippers, who will worship the Father in spirit and truth’ (21-24).”


Blessed, Holy Father God, that is exactly how I come before You this morning. Desperate to worship You in Spirit and in Truth. Your Spirit! Your Truth! As a true worshipper.


Continue Your cleansing work in me Blessed God. As only You are able. Transforming me into the woman You would have me be.


I love You. I long to serve You exactly as You alone know is best.


♪Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me…♪ Thank You. Use me. Amen.


(259 words ~ 7:10 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment