Monday, June 8, 2020

"Thank You Lord"

Thursday, June 4, 2020 (7:12 a.m.)
Tahoe Vista, CA
Holy God,

There were so many tears shed by me yesterday. What does today hold? I want to keep looking for the joy Your Word promises.

And here, once again I say, “Thank You Lord.” I know there is a song that sings it as well. For now, I’m going to keep looking more deeply into Your Word.

Nehemiah 8:10
Psalm 47:1
Romans 5 Faith Brings Joy
Romans 15:13
James 1:2-3

Thank You Lord that we get to turn to Your Word in every circumstance. And in this particular time of upheaval and despair Father I come before You ‘being still and knowing that You are God’ (Psalm 46:10).

Because I don’t know what else to say or do Father, I will ‘step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at You, my High God, above politics, above everything’ (The Message).

Use me Lord. As only You know is best. I love You. And I thank You Lord! Amen.
(182 words ~ 7:52 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment