Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Load Lightener

Tuesday, June 9, 2020 (6:03 a.m.)
Good morning Lord,

You are good. You are holy. You provide our every single need. How I ask You to empower me in lightening the loads of others.

Yes Lord. That was my waking thought. Wanting to lighten loads. Show me. Teach me. Empower and embolden me Dear Father.

Singing happened upon awakening as well. ♪More than a ripple Less than a splash The heir to a long line of glory Give me the morning and I’ll give You a song It’s so good being part of the story This Moment In Time This right time of day Oh I love being with You And watching my life at play My love in Your eyes Is lighting my dreams And the feelings You choose Have touches of blues and greens♪

It’s so interesting how soothing I find the blues and greens of nature. Truly Father I cannot thank You enough for the ways in which You care for us.

The more of the lyrics I read the stronger my inner voice sings out. ♪This trip into time This timeless embrace And like a kid in a store I’ll always want more to taste And no matter what comes I know the sun is gonna shine Because of You and me There’ll be this moment in time♪

It’s to You I sing these words Lord. There is such power in the hope that comes from knowing that You love us. You care. You have a plan. And You want us to submit our will to Yours.

Thank You God. Thank You Father. Thank You that You love us so much.

I get to turn to Your Word Lord. Read it. Trust it. Depend on it. Hope in it. Some days are so much easier than others.

And here I come back to Hebrews 12 and 13. Reading of Your discipline. Training. Endurance. Strengthening. Encouragement. Asking again that You will teach me to be the load lightener my heart desires me to be.

I love You Father. These things I ask in Jesus’ precious name. Thank You. Amen.

And just as I was closing, Matthew 11:28-30 popped back into mind. Yes Lord. I long to be a load lightener. Jesus however is the ultimate Load Lightener! ♪May I be like You♪ Yes. Make it so. Amen.

(394 words ~ 7:24 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment