Monday, December 16, 2019

tragic sadness


Monday, December 16, 2019 (5:59 a.m.)
Blessed God,

There is sadness Lord. Tragic sadness! I bring it to You now. Believing that You can use tragedy for good (Genesis 50:20).

Yes Lord. I believe. I trust. I depend and stand on Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.

Looking around me Father, loved ones are hurting. In desperate need of Your presence. Your peace. Your protection from the evil one.

As we continue nearing toward the celebration of Your Son’s birth, let us come to truly know the significance of His birth. His life. Teachings. Death. Resurrection. And His promise to come again.

Without the hope we have in Him Blessed God, we are lost. We will flounder. Crumble. Fall into complete disrepair.

It is only when we surrender all (Romans 6:13) to You Dearest Father that we will be filled with Your Holy Spirit. Your love and power. Your mercy and grace.

I do not claim to understand how we will ever be able to call what we regard as a senseless, pointless death as “good”. It seems absolutely inconceivable.

Instead of wondering how. Or why. Or any of the other things my mind thinks it wants to know. Again I turn to You fully trusting and believing that ♪God will make a way Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me♪

Holy, Blessed God, I have experienced You making ways for us through the years. Changing our hearts and our minds. Working in, with, by, through and for us in the most trying of circumstances. So here we are again. Asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) for Your all encompassing power and presence in this tragic sadness.

♪Nothing is too difficult for Thee… Great and mighty God Great in counsel and mighty deed Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing Nothing is too difficult for Thee♪ I believe this Lord. I stand on Jesus’ promise to be with us always, “even to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:20c).

This I pray for our loved ones Lord. You, with us. Always. Please God. Please.

We are caught in a cycle of senselessness. Not understanding such tragic circumstances. Thank You for the Truth of Your Word!

John 16:33, “I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

As we prepare to continue readying our hearts and home for Your coming, I ask You to do all You know is best in using us for Your glory and the good of others. We love You Lord.

We need, want, trust, depend on and turn to You. Thanking You in advance for the good You will bring out of this current tragic sadness.

You are good. You are holy. And we come before You, crying out for the guidance we can only get from You. Use us Father, exactly as You deem necessary. Thank you. We love You. Amen.
(516 words ~ 7:44 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment