Wednesday, December 18, 2019

take and replace


Wednesday, December 18, 2019 (5:08 5:15 a.m.)
Holy God,

Take my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength (Mark 12:30). Yes Father. Take them and replace them with Your desires. Your plans. Your way of thinking. Your power.

Mm, yes Father. You are good. You are holy. We are in desperate need of all You have to offer us. Faith. Forgiveness. Freedom. Forever.

It is truly a dark and dreary world out there Lord. Thank You for sending Your Son to be our Light. Mm, yes.

♪Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness Opened my eyes, let me see Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent with You And Here I Am To Worship Here I am to bow down Here I am to say that You’re my God You’re altogether lovely Altogether worthy Altogether wonderful to me♪

Oh yes blessed God! “I am because You are.” Those are the words with which I awoke this morning. Thank You Lord.
(6:16 a.m.)
Yes Lord. Thank You.

Thank You for all You are. For all You’ve done. For all You do. And will do.

I love You Lord. I thank You for the many ways You speak to us through every single day. To our hearts, souls, minds and strength.

This morning I am reading of Your promise to take out our stony hearts of sin, replacing them with a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 36:26). The more I read, the more I want to experience You in my life.

Father God, how grateful I am for all You provide. This morning I ask You to continue exactly as You know is best. Preparing and readying us every step of Your way!

We love You, Lord. We need You. We ask, seek and knock (Matthew 7:7) for You. Use us. Thank You. Amen.
(314 words ~ 6:39 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment