Saturday, December 7, 2019

God's Way


Saturday, December 7, 2019 (3:40 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

How deeply and truly I thank You. Yes Lord. Thank You.

You have this way. Yes. You definitely do. His name is Jesus!

And with that profound Truth may I please say, “Wow! Thank You God.” Yes! Thank You for the ways You get our attention. 

Guide me deeper into Your Word this morning. Let me learn and put into practice all that You desire.

It is You I long to glorify and enjoy this day. And forever. Keep leading and guiding me I pray.

The more I read (John 14:6), and hope, the more I want. Your Way. Your Truth. Your Life. Yes please.

Isaiah 55.
(6:24 a.m.)
And again I say, thank You Lord. Yes. Thank You Lord.

I went back to sleep. Got a little more rest. All the while safe and warm. Father, I ask You to use me this day. To Your glory and the good of others.

What will that look like? Honesty. Openness. Willingness. Oh, and hope. Yes. Lots of hope. In You. Your will. Your Way.

Thank You Father. Thank You for Your Truth. Your promises. Your plan. Your Word.

Reading in and of Isaiah 55 I find myself smiling. Again. Deeply. Contentedly. Breathing evenly, hope seems to envelop me. Thank You Lord.

“Come and drink” (verse 1). “Come to Me with your ears wide open. Listen, for the life of your soul is at stake” (v. 3). “Seek the LORD while you can find Him. Call on Him now while He is near” (6).

All this leading up to the power punch of verses eight and nine. “‘My thoughts are completely different than yours,’ says the LORD. ‘And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.’”

Oh praise You Father. All thanks and praise to You Blessed Lord.

The Life Recovery Bible tells of our need for a “daily readiness and willingness to allow God to satisfy our hunger and help us overcome our defects of character.” Yes please God. Align me to Your will. Your way. Your Truth. Your life.

I love You Father. I need You. I trust You. I depend on You. And I ask You. Do all You must, in using me as You know is best. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(416 words ~ 7:09 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment