Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas Eve


Tuesday, December 24, 2019 (3:32 a.m.)
Merry Christmas Eve Blessed God,

Mm. Yes. Merry Christmas Eve.

What an awesome experience this Advent season has been. Thank You Father. Hmm. Yes. Thank You.

Thank You for the desire to change. To do things differently. To BE different this year. Yes. Most blessed, holy God this year has been so incredibly unlike those of ever before.

Recapping [sidebar: big smile; this is my first time learning that recap is actually short for recapitulate. Thanks for yet another grin God!]. Yes. Going over this past month. Actually beginning on December 1. Thank You Father.

Thank You for all the work You have done through each of these many years. Changing my heart from being all about the idea of getting and giving to one of truly wanting to be and to enjoy each moment.

It’s certainly been a process Father. Yes. It has definitely not been perfect. There have been hiccups. And unseemliness. Oh, but there has also truly been weeks of HOPE. And PREPARATION. JOY. LOVE. And now, today, CHRIST.

Thank You Father. Thank You that through these many weeks You have provided me a peace of which I am relatively unfamiliar. A genuine sense of calm on which I have truly come to rely. Thank You God.

As we continue getting ready to transition from this present season of Advent into the Twelve Days of Christmas I ask You Father to continue Your work in us. Keep changing and empowering our hearts, souls, minds and strength that we would truly come to glorify and enjoy You forever.

Father, You are so good. And we are so grateful. You sent Your Son into this world not to condemn it, but to save it (John 3:17). Thank You for that. Thank You for the unfailing love and faithfulness [grace and truth] with which He came (John 1:14).

♪Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness Opened my eyes, let me see Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent with You And Here I Am to Worship Here I am to bow down Here I am to say that You’re my God You’re altogether lovely Altogether worthy Altogether wonderful to me♪

Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. Merry Christmas Eve. I love You. Use me. Thank You. Amen.
(389 words  ~ 4:46 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment