Wednesday, December 4, 2019

music to my soul


Wednesday, December 4, 2019 (4:14 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You! Legitimate. Heartfelt. Thank You.

Yes. Music to my ears. Make that …to my soul. Yes Lord. I got to experience Your Truth singing to my soul yesterday. And again this morning. Thank You Father.

A frustrating challenge had me asking You yesterday, “How do people rejoice in You always?” Your immediate reply was Your own simple version of Your Truth. “Seek Me first” (Matthew 6:33). What? How?

The very next thing I knew I was singing straight out loud to You. ♪Seek ye first the Kingdom of God And His righteousness And all these things shall be added unto you Allelu, alleluia♪ Mm, yes Father. Over and over I sang.

Seek You. Your Kingdom. And righteousness.

Next thing I knew I had blended two of the analogies Jesus used to instruct His disciples all those years ago. Don't put new cloth on old wineskins. Not exactly what He was teaching in Matthew 9:14-17, Mark 2:18-22 and Luke 5:33-39.

Your Truth, even though skewed by my mistaken remembering led me to adjust my approach to the problem. Replacing old hoses to run with brand new equipment. You absolutely changed my thinking. Thank You Father.

Yes! In putting my focus back to seeking Your Kingdom and Your righteousness, I got to wake up singing to You again. ♪Hallelujah, I belong here!♪

Oh yes Blessed God! ♪I see hope coming on the horizon There’s no need for hiding ‘Cause I belong♪

Mm, continuing with this deeply embedded song. ♪Here I am In the presence of the great I am Near to Your heart oh God I have found my joy I’ve searched so long In darkness I walked so far Fighting but I’m holding on When Your love draws near♪

And back to where we began, ♪Hallelujah, I belong here♪ Yes!

♪In Your presence, safe and secure♪ Mm. Safe and secure. In Your presence. Oh let me stay here, Lord. Safe and secure, in Your presence. Yes Father.

Thank You for reminding me Lord. Use me. Exactly as You know is best. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
354 words ~ 5:54 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment