Wednesday, November 6, 2019

truly blessed


Wednesday, November 6, 2019 (3:55 a.m.)

♪So let go my soul and trust in Him… It Is Well♪

How truly blessed are we Lord? Yes. Truly blessed.

Thank You Father. You have worked in us all these years. Changing our thinking. Our hearts. Bringing us always closer to You. Little by little.

Here I am. Wide eyed. Not yet bushy-tailed. Looking to You. And smiling. Exhaling fully. Inhaling deeply. And once again singing. 

This time, ♪You’re the breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise… to You only♪ Yes Father. To You only!

Again I ask, how blessed are we? ♪You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore Every heart that is broken Great Are You, Lord♪

Holy, Blessed, Father God, how I thank You for the ways You allow us to come to You ♪Just As I Am, Without One Plea But that Thy blood was shed for me And that Thou bidst me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come, I come♪

And in so doing. I turn in Your Word. John 6:37.
(4:53 a.m.)
And with that turn came more rest. Truth. Hope. Peace.

Reading about Life in Illustrated Bible Handbook again the breathing becomes more purposeful. Intentional. Thank You Father that You truly are ♪the breath in our lungs♪ Without You, we flounder.

Quoting this particular Theology in Brief I am hopeful in believing. “‘Eternal life’ is God’s promise of freedom from endless bondage. It is a vivid word picture which means far more than forgiveness of past sins.”

Your forgiveness alone is paramount to our freedom!

“When God gives us eternal life, the life He gives us is Jesus’ own (Gal. 2:20). A human personality enriched with the gift of Jesus’ life begins a beautiful transformation. In place of fear and alienation, there is now rich fellowship with God as our Father.”

Here again I ask, how truly blessed are we?!

The more I read of the healing that comes from Your promise of eternal life, the deeper I breathe. “To understand the real meaning of eternal life, the Bible invites us to look at Jesus. In His personality, His love, and His compassion, we see the kind of person God will enable you and me to become.”

Yes please Father. Enable and empower me in becoming all You have designed.

“In Jesus’ resurrection we see power for our new life - power to break through whatever holds us back, and lead us triumphantly toward an eternity we will spend in the presence and image of our God.”

Resurrection power. New life. Broken holds. Triumphantly led. Eternity in the presence and image of our God. We are blessed! Truly and supremely blessed.

Thank You Father. Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Empowered and emboldened by Your Holy Spirit. I love You. I thank and praise Your Holy name. Amen.
(497 words ~ 5:30 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment