Saturday, November 30, 2019

moments


Saturday, November 30, 2019 (6:04 a.m.)
Oh most dear and holy God,

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

You got us there. You got us back. And You stayed with us the whole, entire time. Thank You. Praise You. Worship, glorify, honor and adore You. Yes. Yes. Yes.

There were moments Lord. Yes. Moments I didn’t think we were going to make it.
(6:37 a.m.)

And now, all these moments later, I am sitting here basking in thoughts of Your love. Yes Father. Thank You for the way certain words lead to phrases of music and the very next thing I know I am singing ♪In My Life I love You more♪

Yes Father, all these places truly had their moments. And in my life I absolutely love You more. Thank You Daddy God.

Thank You for Your presence. For Your guidance. Your leadership. Your perfection.

Yes, Lord. You took some very tense situations and breathed Your perfect peace into them. Praise You Father.

By turning to You, Your Word and depending on Your Truth and promises we ended our ten day adventure joyously. Yes God. You did for us all that we could never have done on our own.

2 Timothy 3:16-17, “The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right.”

Mistakes were certainly made. Missteps and misunderstandings abounded. All covered by Your grace. Your amazing grace.
(9:46 a.m.)

Blessed God, how I truly thank You for every single moment of grace You have provided us. And I ask You to continue teaching us to use it well.

Thank You for Your love Father. Your provisions. And all the moments past, present and yet to come.

You are good. You are holy. And we are so very grateful. Thank You. Use us. Amen.
(335 words ~ 9:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment