Monday, November 4, 2019

BIG smile!


Monday, November 4, 2019 (2:26 a.m.)

♪Through It All through it all My eyes are on You Through it all Through it all it is well…♪

Here’s a wonder I don’t know if I’ve had before. Are these words me singing to You? Or You singing to me?
(5:27 a.m.)

(6:16 a.m.)
Oh Your goodness Lord!

Frustration over a computer glitch. Wah, wah, wah!

Thank You for allowing me such a minor inconvenience. Yet another thing outside of my control.

Full exhalation. Deep inhalation. Big smile. Yes Lord, BIG smile!

Thank You Father for the ability to find joy in the simple things. You know? Grumbling. Cranky. Put out one minute. Comforted, reminded, settled the next.

You are good God. We know this!

Funny, funny thing. Nearly fuming because of the ever spinning computer pinwheel. Remembering to breathe. Then laughing.

I was in such a hurry to get back here to sing ♪You’re the breath In our lungs♪ that I completely forgot to ♪pour out my praise to You only♪ Yes Father. Thank You for this big smile!

♪You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore Every heart that is broken Great Are You, Lord♪

And here again comes the reason for the big smile…

♪It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise We pour out our praise… To You only♪

Yes Father! It IS Your breath in our lungs. Empower and enable me in using this breath for Your good and Your glory.

♪All the earth will shout Your praise Our hearts will cry These bones will sing Great are You, Lord♪

Yes, yes Dear Father. ♪Great Are You Lord♪

Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Continue Your work in teaching me to truly “Rejoice and Be Delighted” in the big things. As well as the annoyances.

I love You Father. And I long to become the woman You designed to be. Singing. Smiling. Staying my mind on You. And standing firm in and on Your Truth. Loving You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30) and my neighbor as myself (v. 31).

Do all You must in making it so Blessed God. All You must. Thank You. I love You. BIG smile! Amen.
(390 words ~ 7:09 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment