Monday, November 18, 2019

the prayer of my heart


Saturday, November 16, 2019 (5:55 a.m.)
Royal Princess
San Pedro, CA
Blessed Holy God,

Thank You! Your blessings continue. Our hearts are filled with Your love.

Your love for us. And ours for You and one another. Praise You Father.

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up” (1 Thessalonians 5:11). Yes Lord!

My Bible is packed and far away from me right now. That is why it’s so important for us to have Your Word committed in our hearts. Verse 18 might tell us to be thankful always. Or maybe, “in all things give thanks.” I’m not sure.

Thank You for reminding me to ♪Take the gift… It’s free♪

You give us opportunity. Reminders. Gifts. Often. Yes!

Blessed, Holy Father God, it is the prayer of my heart that I would not only encourage and build others up but simultaneously allow others to do the same for me.

You are good Father. So incredibly good.

Empower and enable us in sharing Your goodness. Regularly. Freely. Wholeheartedly.

I love You God. This I pray in Your Son’s most Holy name. Thank You. Amen.
(189 words ~ 7:10 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment