Monday, November 18, 2019

Holy. God.


Sunday, November 10, 2019 (6:42 a.m.)
Cruising north to San Francisco, CA
Royal Princess
Holy God,

Mm, yes. You are our holy God.

With that said, what does it really mean?

Psalm 99:1a, “The LORD is king!” Yes.

Verses 3b-5, “Your name is holy! Mighty king, lover of justice, you have established fairness. You have acted with justice and righteousness throughout Israel. Exalt the LORD our God! Bow low before His feet, for He is holy!”

Mm, yes. Holy.

Psalm 99. Exalt the Lord” (Illustrated Bible Handbook). Exalt. Extol. Elevate. Uplift. Revere. Esteem. Put on a pedestal. Laud [praise highly].

Holy God, my thoughts are all over the place. They go off in so many different directions and then come back to You. You. Our Holy God.

The Life Recovery Bible comment, “Even though God is a God of love, He is also holy and righteous. His love causes Him to show mercy toward us, but His holiness means that we can’t please Him if we continue in sin. We must not presume upon God’s loving and forgiving nature, for He also loves justice. Continuing in sin will result in terrible consequences. Our experiences of God’s delivering power should motivate us to live for Him with all our strength.”

This is my desire Blessed God. To live for You with all my being. Glorifying and enjoying You forever.

Father, I long to be an authentic woman. Genuine. Real. Bona fide. True. Actual. One who worships and adores You as her holy God.

Work in me this day that that becomes my reality. Glorifying and sharing You with others. That they will truly know that You alone art God.

I love You Father. I need You. I want You. I thank You. I ask You. Use me this day exactly as You know is best. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(313 words ~ 8:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment