Sunday, November 3, 2019

just one [two] word(s).


Sunday, November 3, 2019 (4:09 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You for Who and All You are. Loving. Kind. Perfect.
(5:54 a.m.)

It’s taken all this time. Searching. Mindless distraction. And the change of just one word.

Yes Father, just one word.

Hours ago there was a tune in my head. At first I had no idea. As time wore on and a little more sleep happened the music became more insistent.

Oh! Look at this. It isn’t just one word. It’s two.

Holy God, thank You that I get to make mistakes. Learn. Move on. Choose. Decide. Smile. Sit straighter. And hope. In You!

Lord, I am in such a state of flux [How’s THAT for a word?] these days. Thinking one thing. Changing my mind. Being certain. And becoming unsure.

Thank You Lord that in You we can be sure. You have us. We are safe. In You.

Now back to the song. The words I had, that didn’t help in the search, were: ♪You have called I have come to the house of the…♪ HOLY ONE, n-o-t “rising Son”!

Yes. Holy One! You are our Holy One.

♪Only You deserve The praises of the earth Words are not enough To sing of all You’re worth Oh I glorify Your name I worship You Lord in this place♪

And here comes the phrase I originally came out here seeking. ♪You have called I have come To the house of the HOLY ONE You are God I will run into You♪

The power I am experiencing from Your presence is encouraging Lord. I ask You to use Your presence in equipping me to live this day for You.

I love You. I need You. I thank You. I want You.

Right here, right now I ask You to be all You want to be in, with, by, through and for me. Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(322 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment