Monday, November 18, 2019

and


Friday, November 15, 2019 (6:12 a.m.)
Approaching Puerto de Ensenada, MX
Royal Princess
Blessed God,

Good morning. And thank You. Hmm, yes. Good. And thanks.

♪Give thanks with a grateful heart Give thanks to the Holy One Give thanks because He’s given Jesus Christ His Son♪
(6:52 a.m.)

Forgive me Father. I was trying to manufacture thankfulness. Reading. Searching. Thinking. Remembering. Trying to dwell on the fine good things (Philippians 4:8) like Your Word tells us.

And it took the sweetness of a virtual stranger (Katarina from Ukraine) to break the dam of tears I didn’t know was there. Bless her Father. Yes! Bless her goodness and her sweet nature.

Holy God, thank You for all You do to change our focus. Taking it off what really doesn’t matter and placing it where it does.

Colossians 3:11b. “Christ is all that matters, and He lives in all of us.” ♪He lives. He lives…♪

I’m smiling. Contentedly. Trustingly. Knowing that I have no idea what will take place this day and believing that in You it will be good. Thank You Father.

Again it is true. We have choices. The world? Or Your Word. This morning I choose Your Word once more.

“Since God chose you to be the holy people whom He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience” (v. 12). Yes please Father.

Verse 13, “You must make allowance for each other’s faults and forgive the person who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.” Again I add, yes please Father!

“And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love. Love is what binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful” (14-15).

Here my soul cries out, “Preach!” And my mind counters with, “Teach!” Yes. Preach to and teach me Father.

The apostle Paul wrote this letter “to show us that Christ is the only real source of power in our life.” Yes. Yes. Yes!

He continued instructing the believers in Colosse (verses 16 and 17). “Let the words of Christ, in all their richness, live in your hearts and make you wise. Use His words to teach and counsel each other. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And whatever you do or say, let it be a representative of the Lord Jesus, all the while giving thanks through Him to God the Father.”

Yes Lord. Let my words and actions represent You well. Truly, this is my heart’s desire.

Live in, with, by, through and for me this day. Thinking, feeling, doing and being all that You would endorse and approve.

I love You Father. And I ask this all in Your Son’s most holy name. Thank You. Amen.
(503 words ~ 8:13 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment