Sunday, November 3, 2019

AGOG


Sunday, November 3, 2019 ( 7:49 a.m.)

And just like that! I am right back. Here. With You. Asking You to keep me ever mindful of the Absolute Glimpses of Glory You provide for us every single day.

Lord, sometimes they are easier for me to find than others. Clear, beautiful blue skies that lend themselves to the automatic glorifying of Your name. Vibrant, magnificent fall colors on an Oregon highway. The crisp, defined overhead viewing of a National Park (Yosemite) and nearby surrounding lakes on the plane trip home.

Three years ago we were blessed to be in Valencia, Spain when all the church bells of the town rang out in celebration of Dia de Los Muertos. A custom with which I am only now becoming more familiar. Absolutely awe inspiring in those moments.

Father these are experiences of my truly being AGOG with You that I want to cherish. Relish. Savor. Delight in. Take with me. Always.

Do all You must that I will live this day genuinely AGOG with You. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(177 words ~ 8:51 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment