Thursday, November 7, 2019

Again.


Thursday, November 7, 2019 (4:59 a.m.)
I’m grateful again God,

Yes. Truly grateful.

Once more there was sleep. And after that? The snippet of a song.

Again.

Yes Father. The tune began before my eyes were open. I really had to search the recesses of my mind. Then came the smile.

♪Let go my soul and trust in Him♪ The crescendo that builds in this phrase has yet to go unnoticed. Each time the smile begins deep inside my being before reaching my face. Settling my very core.

Oh yes Blessed Father. Thank You. Again.

Just now was the first time I've gotten the words confused. In preparing to sing again ♪Let go my soul♪ they came out ♪Be still my soul♪ instead.

And isn’t that what happens when we let go? We can be still. And trust. And know.

Psalm 46:10.

Father God, You are so flippin’ good!
(6:38 a.m.)
Yes Lord. So flippin’ good!

My heart is at such peace this very moment. The more You teach and provide for me, the more deeply-seated is Your peacefulness. None of this comes aside from Your presence. Thank You Father.

Thank You for leading me. Guiding me. Teaching me. Providing for me. Your Truth. Your Word. Your promises.

At this very moment in time [see there? More music!] I am truly AGOG with the amazing glimpses of Your grace and generosity. You provide. Truth. Hope. Faithfulness. All there for the taking.

This morning I am asking You to keep me in Your will. As I sing out a mashup of various songs and psalms to You, I ask Your ‘Holy Spirit to plead for me according to Your will’ (Romans 8:27).

Father, my heart is truly filled with hope. I long to share that hope with others. Do all You must in making it so.

Psalm 46:10a. “Be still and know that I am God.”

The Message? “Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above politics, above everything.”

The Passion Translation, “Surrender your anxiety! Be silent and stop your striving and you will see that I am God.”

“Be still, be calm, see, and understand I am the True God” (The Voice).

Yes, oh dear and most blessed God that is exactly what is happening. By putting my focus back on You where it so rightly belongs, You are able [yet another song!] to do all that is necessary in growing me as You would have me grow.

I love You Father. I desperately need You. I want You. And I invite You into this day.

Guide me. Direct me. Nurture and care for me. As only You can.

Switching songs here. Well, more like mashing songs together… ♪It Is Well♪ so very easily blends itself with ♪It Is Well with My Soul♪ And it is! Well with my soul. Thank You Father.

Scripture reference for this favored hymn is Psalm 55:18. Here again You are so well represented. “He rescues me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me.”

Going in deeper, look at this. Easy-to-Read Version. Starting with verse 17. “I speak to God morning, noon, and night. I tell Him what upsets me, and He listens to me! I have fought in many battles, but He has always rescued me and brought me back safely.”

You have Father. Time after time. Again. And again.

Lord God, I cannot begin to thank You enough for ALL You have done for us through these many years. I can only ask that You will continue Your fine, good work on our behalves.

Working in us. With us. By, through and for us.

We love You Lord [yet another song]. Yes. And we DO lift our voice ♪to worship You, O my soul, rejoice! Take joy, my King, in what You hear: May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪

Yes Father! Psalm 18:1, “I love You, LORD; You are my strength.”

Oh but wait! There’s more!

The Passion Translation, “Praises sung to the Pure and Shining One, by King David, His servant, composed when the Lord rescued David from all his enemies, including the brutality of Saul Lord, I passionately love You and I’m bonded to You, for now You’ve become my power!”

♪Bonded Together♪ comes immediately to mind. Heart. And soul.

You HAVE become my power! My strength. My hope.

Thank You Lord. Praise You. Use me. Again. Amen.
(755 words ~ 8:28 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment