Monday, November 18, 2019

rather reluctant


Tuesday, November 12, 2019 (7:34 a.m.)
Approaching Monterey, CA
Royal Princess
Blessed God,

I’m feeling rather reluctant this morning. Just a little bit off. And even this I bring to You.

We have tentative plans for the day. Nothing solid. And I’m reluctant to get my hopes up about anything.

With that said, I turn to You asking You to bless us and keep us. Yes Father.

And You do.

Just look at this. I confess. You bless.

Numbers 6:24-26. The Life Recovery Bible comment. “The simple words of this blessing reflect God’s desire for all His people. He is the source of all blessings, grace, and peace in life; only through a relationship with God can we hope to experience the fullness of life described here.”

Yes Father. Only through our relationship with You do we have hope.

“The blessing seems to build to its final word - peace (shalom). The Hebrew word for peace means much more than an absence of conflict. It implies a complete sense of well-being, health and contentment. God offers this to anyone who is willing to follow Him and especially those whose lives have been bruised and broken.”

Here I am Lord. Looking to You. Trusting You. Confessing my reluctancy. Asking You to change it to willingness. Yes Father. Make me willing to eagerly seek and follow You.

I love You Lord. Again I ask You to bless us and keep us. Smile on and be gracious to us. Show us Your favor. And give us Your peace.

I’m willing Lord. Ready to ask You to do Your will in us this day. Again. Blessing us and keeping us.

Use us as You know is best. We love You. Thank You. Amen.

(294 words ~ 8:06 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment