Tuesday, April 30, 2019

♪ I Belong ♪


Tuesday, April 30, 2019 (7:35 a.m.)
Oh Most Holy God,

I got to wake up singing to You. Thank You for that.Thank You also that I was able to easily find what it was I was singing.

♪Hallelujah, I belong here In Your presence, safe and secure I see hope Coming on the horizon There’s no need for hiding ‘Cause I belong♪

Mm, yes! Father, I am so very grateful for lyrics with which to describe my feelings. Thank You that I am able to sing to You another person’s heart as if it were my own

♪I see hope 
  Coming on the horizon
  There’s no need for hiding 
  ‘Cause I belong

  Here I am
  In the presence of the great, I am
  Near to Your heart, Oh God
  I have found my joy
  I’ve searched so long
  In the darkness I walked so far
  Fighting but I’m holding on
  When Your love draws near

  [Chorus]
  Hallelujah, I belong here
  In Your presence, safe and secure
  I see hope
  Coming on the horizon
  There’s no need for hiding
  ‘Cause I belong

  I often fail
  But daily Your love prevails
  Christ, my peace within
  I will trust in You
  In Your presence, Lord
  Joys will overflow
  You are God and Friend
  I am whole again

  [Chorus]

  [Bridge]
  Oh, how could this be true?
  That I belong with You
  Oh, what You went through
  To prove what love could do

  [Chorus]
  Hallelujah, I belong here
  In Your presence
  Safe and secure…♪

Oh most dear and Blessed Holy God, such an honor and a privilege to be able to believe every single word that I sing to You. ♪Hallelujah, I belong here In Your presence Safe and secure♪ Yes Father, thank You! Praise You.

Use Your Truth and Your promises in me this day Dear Lord. Enable and empower me to remember and believe that truly ♪I Belong♪

Use me as only You know is best. I love You. I need You. I want You. I choose You. Thank You Father. Praise You. Amen.
(343 words ~ 8:25 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment