Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Truly!


Sunday, April 7, 2019 (11:22 a.m.)

And here I am again. Truly singing Your praises. Yes Father. Truly!

You woke me up with a song again this morning. The Beach Boys of all genres! Thank You Father. Yes. Thank and praise You.
(5:21 p.m.)

Unexpected and very pleasant phone calls. Yard work. Now back to the song.

♪…Isn’t it time we danced the night away How about doing it just like yesterday Every time I think of You And all of those things we used to do Remember those nights we spent just You and I Little did we know how the time would fly Isn’t it time Isn’t it time The good times never have to end And now’s the time to let them happen again And we can have ourselves a blast The good times they aren’t only in the past…♪

I love that I get to sing to You about music spinning in my head. Memories. Photographs. And a changing world. Descriptive lyrics of an American rock band.

♪And as the sun goes down We raise our glass to kindness To all the good times we shared Isn’t it time we get ready and then Isn’t it time we go steady again♪

Just because another trip has ended is no reason that we can’t still dance ♪just like yesterday♪

Father how I thank You for the ways You sing hope into my being. I love You. Thank You. Use me exactly as You know is best. Smiling. Singing. Staying my mind on You. And stretching. Thank You. Amen.

(265 words ~ 6:20 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment